Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thing 7 Google endless possibilities

I must emphasize the ppt feature as this has come in very handy as an educator. I went to training years back and have used this religiously ever since... If you would like to find a powerpoint to cover a topic go to advanced search and type in topic.ppt and click on advanced search a voila you have a multitude of options to choose from and a bank of endless ways to convey material to your students in an informative and engaging way.

I also explored new features as well and looked at the GMAil feature and am reluctant to switch and concerned about an online and yes I saw offline calendar - however my security alarm went off as I don't want the world to know my schedule just in case they want to know when I am not home... but as regards the Gmail it looks a lot like yahoo thus why switch if I am already set up and good to go with Yahoo - anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment