Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Thing 11 Book lists

I added "all kids" from Bloggers search engine in design view - I typed in book lists under gadgets... then it directed me further and I selected their automatically updated top 40 books for children ages 3-12. Nice! I enjoyed this and appreciate the sites I visited and input my children's favorite authors as well as some of my own on my book list.

I forsee this as creating class groups, girls reading clubs, boys, etc... mystery clubs, science fiction... I will have to think this thru and get more familiar with it but I think it has tremendous opportunities for collaboration amidst the avid readers in the school community and wider community as well such as the entire district. It is a good social networking tool again very positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment