Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thing 3 clouds, rabbits and such

Twas late in the evening when I finally finished... I had difficulty navigating back and forth whilst familiarizing myself with the many different activities I was involved in. A rabbit kept trying to jump thru my back porch glass door for some reason really odd I am used to a possum but not a cottontail... Very noisy and yes I had to investigate each time I heard the thumping and bang into the door.

All I can say is I followed the directions given and still encountered difficulties but did manage to get it done. The creation and process of natural selection clothing, accessories, etc.. was very easy yet a little time consuming albeit user friendly. The exporting was for some reason challenging for me. I kept seeing the yahoo save option then finally went to the home tab and export was on the right just as stated... Once copied and pasted url in the design area (this too challenged me - perhaps I am add) but again got her done. The avatar is named as a reminder of my father as a tribute to father's day "Flash Gordon" he was a pilot and once grounded due to age, an artist that really knew how to paint the clouds as he flew in them so often his clouds are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment