Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Thing 13 Social Book Marking

I ended up creating a Twitter account and explored social bookmarks, took tutorials and/or watched, listened and read about them. It is quite a lot to take in. I have to think about things for a bit before I can make any leaps as far as use... Immediately though I see this as an outstanding organizational tool potentially allowing you to actually use all of the websites you have saved. I have tried many different methods but the urls get lost or misplaced as I never really organized them due to time and in a day you come across so many when you are really cranking out the work.

I see it as a win, win regarding organization of tools you use in lessons the examples of all of the Algebra tags, Science tags, etc... caught my interest.

Twitter I am not sold on yet as I already have so much to do this appears to be yet another thing... I have my cell phone, email, home telephone, work email, blogs, ....

I think as regards putting your thoughts down on paper for the younger crowd it is a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment